Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My girl is married!


Went to Mandi and Scott's wedding last week and it was really sweet. If anyone has deserved a happy ending it's these two. Their girls Sloan and Maci looked so sweet in their little purple dresses, Scott looked handsome in his new suit and Mandi was a knockout in her sweet wedding dress. Everything went really well, we met up with the happy couple downtown at 8.0's, and my new fun, friend Leslie and I did our best to get on textsfromlastnight.com. Caleb and his posse met us and we headed to some other bar down the street, where Leslie and I did the Franky dance. If you don't know it yet... you will... we are just that hip and in the know. Caleb treated us all to Waffle House, what a guy... what a guy. When we got to the house, we sang Dwight for a few hours before deciding to go to bed. It was 4:30 when I laid my head down after setting my alarm for 6:30. It was ridiculous and fun. Hello, irresponsibility... it's been awhile! All in all it was awesome, I made a new friend and was able wish God's Blessings to an old one. Good times.

No comments: