Monday, July 13, 2009

Settling In

Okay so update... we have A/C. thank goodness. It was turned on Thursday the 2nd. We are finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel as far as getting things put away. Cody wanted his office aka the Tech room done last night so we worked on that. It's funny every room is pending something, either paint, a bookshelf, curtains, something. We are just taking it one room at a time. I want to get the kids rooms done first. I feel like it helps them settle in better.
We have been running like crazy, we spent the 4th in Glen Rose, with Wayne and Steph, their kiddos, Clay, Jeri and Jorja. It was good to see them before the craziness of football gets started.
My big boy Stoney is going to Wyoming with my dad for a week. They are FLYING up there in my uncles plane, my uncle Jimmy is flying and he is very responsible, still I'm nervous. Stoney is beside himself with excitement. They have big plans to trout fish, shoot the 22 (a big deal for Stoney) and ride motorcycles. (More nervous about the motorcycles than the plane.) Stoney and my dad have a special bond, my dad is all things country as far as Stoney is concerned and he loves it. It will be good for the both of them to spend some time together, but I am going to miss him like crazy. They leave out Wednesday, please pray for them a safe trip.
JoLee has two birthday parties lined up while Stoney is away so she is super excited about those. She will also get to do VBS and since she already did Crocodile Doc at the VBS in Crane she informed us that she would help out with the singing because she already knows the songs! She's a riot. Little Miss Priss.

No comments: