Friday, April 17, 2009

MS 150

Okay so tomorrow is the big day! We start from Katy at 7 a.m. and ride... our bicycles (someone asked me if it was a motorcycle ride)... looks like in the rain... for about 82 miles to La Grange. We stay the night, my dad is setting up the tent for Tommy and I, we get up and leave La Grange at about 9 a.m. and ride about 75 miles to Austin. I am really looking forward to it. I am really getting nervous. Riding with all those people in the rain, clipped into my pedals so I can't put my feet down in a hurry is SCARY!!!! I know it's going to be fun, I am thinking positive. I'll post after we finish, Sunday night. (Maybe Monday morning) Tommy is going to post rest stop updates on Facebook, check it out to see where we are and how we are doing. If he posts pictures... I'll kill him. wish me luck!!

No comments: