Saturday, August 16, 2008

the night before the triathlon~
here I am at work finishing up some unfinished business. Who am I kidding, really I am just trying to forget about the fact that I am going to crush my body tomorrow morning. I can't believe that I am running a sprint tri in the morning. Did you catch that, I am so into the sport I am too worn out to type the whole word "triathlon" it's now just tri. I am so hip. I am getting excited, I am nervous nervous nervous, but really excited. How freaking cool is it going to be to say I am a triathlete. Is it once a triathlete always a triathlete or will I have to continue them for the rest of my life so as not to lose my triathlete status. Curious.... I will have to find that out. What is the triathlon quota that I have to make?? Wish me luck, I just want to finish... well...and not be last.
Rm

No comments: