Wednesday, August 20, 2008

pictures and kindergarteners

Okay so I just viewed the pictures from the triathlon last weekend, Oh Lord spandex is not my friend. I had some warped sense of self image thinking I looked okay in that outfit. Do you think sweats would be appropriate for this next one. Maybe I should do winter triathlons where I could run in a wind breaker or something. Good grief where are the dumbells, I have some serious work to do.
Stoney starts school next monday. Kindergarten... I can't believe it, I mean I really can't believe it. It seems like yesterday Cody and I were sitting around the apartment in Springtown, no money, nothing to do but look at the sweet little baby laying in my arms. So much has happened since then. He is so big and yet so small to me. His hands are already almost as big as mine. He is over half my height. He eats everything in sight, and looks at me for more. He sleeps like a teenager, and loves his bike. It feels like it is never going to be the same after Monday. He is going to grow up one day... I don't even know how to wrap my mind around that.
I miss him already.
Rm

No comments: